SEARCH HERE

Monday, June 11, 2012

 website background, free website backgrounds, web page backgrounds, backgrounds for websites, background website, website design background patterns, design background, free background textures, website background pictures
My artwork is titled Contempo,  
a play on the term contemporary art.
My artwork is so named,  
because the element of my
 input into it is a blend of abstract lines and 
 geometric group of small circles.
But the real work of art is 
made by using several tools.
Among them are: the camera and computer aid design.
The lines are irregularly crossed reeds  
that I capture using a camera phone with low pixel,
  but after going through all the editing 
computer design can be overcome.
While the scattered groups of small circles on it is 
the result of design that I created using Corel Draw.
Maybe not the special work of art 
but I like the characteristics of abstract art.
 website background

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About